PT01 – Teaching and Learning
- To increase the admission of students in various fields with ratio of 1:1 between postgraduates and undergraduates.
- To ensure 60% of undergraduate students graduate with a CGPA of 3.30 and above.
- To ensure 15% of undergraduate students obtain a CGPA of 3.70 and above.
- To ensure GOT percentages according to cohort and duration as below:
- PhD - 7 Semesters (40%)
- Masters (Research) - 5 Semesters (40%)
- Masters (coursework) - 3 Semesters (60%)
- Bachelors – 4 years (85%)
- To ensure 30% of courses use blended learning).
- To ensure 82% of graduates are employed within 6 months of completion of studies, including self-employment [start-up business]
- (To ensure 50% of all applications for postgraduate by research program are processed within 1 month from the date of acceptance of completed application.
PT02 – Research
- To ensure 85% of journal publications are in journals that are indexed in the Thomson ISI Web/Scopus.
- To ensure that at least 5% of all research projects in a one-year period are in collaboration and jointly-financed with industry/renowned international institutions.
- To ensure at least 50 research grant applications are submitted to industries/international bodies for the current year.
- To ensure at least 30% of all publications indexed in ISI-WoS are in Q1 & Q2.
- To increase at least 2-point in the H-Index Scopus for the current year.