- Will transport be provided for local university participants?
No, transport will not be provided; local university participants will arrive at the University of Malaya by themselves. Our campus is highly accessible by various public transport. Should you need help in getting directions, we would be glad to assist you.
- Will transport be provided for international university students?
For international university students arriving by plane, we provide pick-up service at KLIA on 10th July 2017. Kindly refer to our airport pick-up schedule on the webpage (to be updated soon) and mark “Yes” for transportation in your registration form.
- Is parking available if I were to drive to the venue?
Yes, parking lots are available on campus.
- There are two competitions involving five categories. Am I allowed to join both competitions?
No, each individual is allowed to join only one competition: Oral Presentation or Poster Presentation.
- How will my abstract be reviewed?
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed and evaluated by academic judges with background from various research fields.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances, I am unable to attend the congress. May I request for a substitute to present my paper? If not, can I get a refund on the fee?
The registered presenter must be present on the day of the competition. Any payment made is non-refundable. Kindly confirm your availability before registration.
- I am an international participant. Do I need to apply for a visa?
For nationals of all ASEAN countries except Myanmar, a visa is not required for a stay of less than one month. For other countries, please refer to http://www.vfsglobal.com/malaysia/india/pdf/listofcountries.pdf
For further confirmation and clarification, please contact your local Department of Foreign Affairs or the Embassy of Malaysia in your country.