From the airport, the UM campus can be reached by KLIA Express Rail Link (28 minutes) or by taxi (about 1 hour).
The KLIA Express Rail Link (or ERL) station is located on the ground floor of the airport. It will take 28 minutes to reach the KL Sentral Station (the nearest station to UM), where taxis are available for the journey (about 10 minutes) to the UM campus.
Students with a lot of luggage are advised to take a taxi directly from the airport to the campus. The journey will take about one hour to UM campus. Payment for taxis will be made by purchasing taxi coupons available from a counter just before you enter the arrivals hall, or at another counter in the arrivals hall. From Kuala Lumpur, Petaling Jaya and other areas.
The UM campus is a short drive from the centre of Kuala Lumpur and is easily accessible via the Federal Highway and Jalan Universiti or via Jalan Pantai Baru.
Students and visitors travelling by the Putra Light Rail Transit (LRT) should disembark at the Universiti station. The Rapid KL Buses are available from the station to UM campus (the journey is about 3 minutes).
- From Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
- KLIA Express Rail Link (ERL)
- Putra Light Rail Transit (LRT)
In UM, the library station is used as the bus terminal. From library you can use UM Shuttle bus or RapidKL T632 to Bukit Angkasa and Universiti LRT Station. The routes provided by Student Affairs Department of UM are as below, click on the links to bring you more detail about the routes.
1. Route A (Laluan A) - Library - KK3/4/7 - APM - FSKTM - KK8/10 - API
2. Route B (Laluan B) - Library - PASUM - KK12/IPS - KK5 - KK11/PS - API
3. Route C (Laluan C) - Library - PASUM - Angkasapuri - Bukit Angkasa - Pantai Dalam
4. Route D (Laluan D) - Library - FPP - Section 17 PJ
5. Route E (Laluan E) - Library - KK9
6. Route F (Laluan F ) - Library - KK3/4/7 - APM - FSKTM - KK8/10 - API - KK5 - KK12/IPS
GUIDE TO FOE FROM PETALING JAYA GATE
GUIDE TO FOE FROM KUALA LUMPUR GATE
Academic & Expertise