Pushing the boundaries of knowledge, nurturing aspiring leaders and fostering strategic partnership with industries.
A centre of engineering excellence impacting the world.
- Continue to produce highly competent and skilled individuals with leadership qualities and good interpersonal skills.
- Contribute to nation-building by producing good citizens who respect universal human values.
- Have students of diverse backgrounds who respect and internalise diversity.
- Inculcate of social awareness and obligation values.
- Develop students to have an international outlook and outreach.
- Develop students to become highly competent engineers capable of identifying, formulating, and solving problems in a creative and innovative manner.
- Ensure academic programmes are relevant, current, innovative and internationally recognized to meet national and global needs.
- Continuously develop academic programmes that inspire and tap students’ potential.
- Ensure academic programmes are accredited by local and international engineering professional bodies.
- Continuously develop programmes that are relevant to industrial requirements.