To advance engineering knowledge and learning through quality education and research in the pursuit of the fulfilling aspirations of the University and nation.
To be an internationally renowned Faculty of Engineering in research, innovation, publication and teaching.
- Continue to produce highly competent and skilled individuals with leadership qualities and good interpersonal skills.
- Contribute to nation-building by producing good citizens who respect universal human values.
- Have students of diverse backgrounds who respect and internalise diversity.
- Inculcate of social awareness and obligation values.
- Develop students to have an international outlook and outreach.
- Develop students to become highly competent engineers capable of identifying , formulating, and solving problems in a creative and innovative manner.
- Ensure academic programmes are relevant, current, innovative and internationally recognized to meet national and global needs.
- Continuously develop academic programmes that inspire and tap students’ potential.
- Ensure academic programmes are accredited by local and international engineering professional bodies.
- Continuously develop programmes that are relevant to industrial requirements.