Our Bachelor's Degree Program involves finding innovative solutions using a mixture of creativity, application of knowledge for the planning, design and execution of infrastructure works to enhance the quality of life and working together with people from all walks of life. The program is designed with number of elective courses that allow students to specialize in areas of interest.
Biomedical Engineering is a multidisciplinary programme which aims to provide you with both an understanding of biology and medical theory and with highly specialized technical training in such fields as electrical, physics, material and mechanical engineering.
It involves the application of engineering principles and design concepts to solve problems in medicine and biology - a convergence of life sciences with engineering. Biomedical engineers are key players in the development, design, and continuing refinement of devices such as joint replacement prosthesis, micro sensors, imaging and pattern recognition, as well as advanced instruments for use in such domains as minimally invasive surgery and movement disorders.
Working together with people from all walks of life, chemical engineers help to keep the world going and better. Like all engineers, we design and build equipments, then make them work safely and economically. These are mostly business-to-business activities, often outside public eyes. We specialize on activities that involve chemical and biochemical changes on a large scale. For example, we purify crude oil into petrol, kerosene and diesel that transport everyone around. We too make plastics and their biodegradable versions.
Others such as fertilizers, drinking water, cooking oils, packaged foods, medicines and vaccines all have to be produced in large amounts, and here chemical engineers come in. The chips that run our handphones are designed by electronic engineers, but chemical engineers make them in large quantities. Increasingly, chemical engineers deal with living things such as bacteria and plants to produce renewable products. As large-scale chemical processing involves potential adverse social and environmental impact, chemical engineers also protect people and Earth by clever designs and responsible operations.
Bachelor of Civil Engineering programme provides a solid foundation of knowledge so that students can use the basic principles in Civil Engineering practice and problems. The subject involves the design and construction of projects, financing them and managing the construction process. Civil Engineering helps to solve problems, design, build and maintain our living and working spaces.
It involves finding innovative solutions using a mixture of creativity, application of knowledge for the planning, design and execution of infrastructure works to enhance the quality of life. Civil engineers have played a significant role in most of the famous landmarks in the world. With the growing population straining today’s infrastructures, civil engineers are required to improve and build the built environment now and into the future.
Electrical engineering generally deals with the study and application of electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism. It covers a wide range of subfields including electronics, digital computers, power engineering, telecommunications, control systems, and signal processing. Electrical engineers give the world modern virtual reality and spanned power distribution networks across vast rural areas in developing countries.
Bachelor of Electrical Engineering exposes students to the theory and applications of electricity, electronics, information and signal processing. The program is designed around a set of core courses that provide a classical electrical engineering foundation, and a number of elective courses that allow students to specialize in areas of interest and emphasis is placed on the application of the engineering knowledge.
Mechanical Engineering is a diverse subject and it can be best summed up with a slogan from the Institution of Mechanical Engineers - “Nothing moves without Mechanical Engineers”. Whether it is an aircraft, car, train, satellite or an artificial knee replacement, Mechanical Engineers play an important role.
The Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering programme covers disciplines in mechanical equipment and systems, from micro-mechanical machines to massive power generating turbines. This course teaches you how to use science, mathematics and computing to analyse engineering systems combined with the study in design and manufacturing processes to understand how modern industry works. After the degree, the students can choose a career in automotive, energy production, foundry process, mechanical systems and micro-mechanical engineer.
1. Application For Confirmation Letter
2. Application For Registration As A Graduate Engineer
3. Application Form_Inbound_NGR & INTERNSHIP
4. BORANG ADUAN KES GANGGUAN SEKSUAL
5. BORANG SEMAKAN SEMULA KEPUTUSAN PEPERIKSAAN_QMEC_16012020
7. Sexual Harrasment Report Form
8. Reminder Email Permission to Travel Overseas
9. Application Form Permission to Travel Overseas
10. Application For Redemption Of Grade C-
11. Application For Redemption Of Grade C- (Faculty Form)
12. Appeal For Review Of Official Examination Results
1. Dependent Pass
2. GP Cuti Gap Year UM
3. GP Pemindahan Kredit dan Pengecualian Kursus UM
4. Industrial Training Processes and procedures for students
5. Industrial Training Flowchart
6. Industrial Training FOREIGN COUNTRY INDUSTRIAL TRAINING GUIDELINES
7. ISSU data for website
8. STUDENT VISA APPLICATION GUIDELINES
< Text here 7 >
1. Rules UMPortal UNIVERSITY OF MALAYA (BACHELOR'S DEGREE) RULES 2019
2. Regulation UMPortal UNIVERSITY OF MALAYA (BACHELOR'S DEGREE) REGULATIONS 2019
3. Kaedah Universiti Malaya 2019 BM Lampiran B1
4. Peratutan Univerisiti Malaya BM 2019 Lampiran B2
5. Kod Etika UM
6. Taklimat Kaedah dan Peraturan UM (Ijazah Sarjana Muda) 2019
1. FKUM Undergraduate Research Fellowship Application Form
2. FKUM Uundergraduate Research Fellowship 2018 Student Guidelines
3. FKUM Undergraduate Research Fellowship 2018/2019 Guideline for Supervisor
Academic & Expertise